Wednesday 9 July 2014

Summer 996 - Campaign Update

Spring saw the first Altengardian defeat in years and it was a bad one. Northern Tropilium was finally conquered by Stygustan and the necromancer of The Abyss has had to flee to a retirement hotel for deposed dictators in Eskelin. A small number of nations have risen to dominate the stage of Talomir now and the end times cannot be far away.

Going to War
Treyine invades Altengard
Mirish invades Treyine
Stygustan invades Altengard
Tropilium invades Treyine

Treyine defend against Mirish with its whole army. Tropilium will gain the new territory without resistance and Altengard will be on the offensive against Treyine in the autumn turn.

3 comments:

  1. Was I supposed to fight the Stygustan vs. Altengard battle? I vaguely remember reading this and just realized that I fought my last battle about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you have no battle this time around, Sean. Steve runs Altengard so he and I will fight the battle. Hopefully on Tuesday if all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew! I was just worried I was holding yo up again. No rush to get it done.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.