Wednesday 13 June 2012

Talomir Tales will return shortly

Attention, all units. Talomir Tales will resume shortly. Hopefully next week.

In the meantime, I have been fiddling with Campaign Cartographer and here is the map I came up with. It still needs fettling, but it shows the maximum extent of our campaign in terms of nations and the current political situation. Personally, I think that it is a vast improvement over the old map! Click on the map for a larger image or you can open it in a new tab to see it full size.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the campaign will be coming back. Nice map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the map, chaps. I love the way that CC3 makes it easy to produce half-decent maps. I still need to move a few things around to make them easier to read, but I spent long enough on this today that I wanted to post it rather than fiddle with it more.

    Talomir Tales was always going to come back, but we have been busy and distracted for a while. One of the problems was that we were burning out with too many battles to fight each turn, and that only gets worse as we add each extra nation. I am considering opening the game up to others but need to talk it through with Steve. Any decision like that needs to be agreed by both of us. Still, it would be an interesting way to expand the campaign with not much extra effort on our part.

    I have also come up with some ideas for the Brother Cedric stories. He is Rep 8, which makes playing WHAA as written a bit boring unless he is opposing similarly high level stars. I shall reveal a bit more about these ideas when I have worked them through and built some of the terrain they need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the map! I wish it could be zoomed in even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can zoom right in to the proper version but the size of that map is huge so I had to cut down the resolution to post it here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.